Friday, January 21, 2011

youtube




I want to talk about YouTube on this blog because I use YouTube every time I need to watch a video or hear a song. When I need a cheer up I go on YouTube and watch a funny video. Me and my family members watch video on YouTube all the time. We use YouTube for everything to learn how to make or how to do something or about products you see on TV. My sister in law uses YouTube to help her learn how to cook something new. When she wants learn to cook a new meal she uses YouTube. YouTube is good to use when you want to watch a music video or a funny or scary one you should try and use YouTube. YouTube is very popular most of my friends use YouTube. When we want to see a TV shows that we missed or a soap opera we use YouTube. i love using YouTube. Here is a funny video i watch all the time. This is really funny me and my little siblings love it enjoy the video it is very very very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment